Full course description
This resource will equip you with the tools and knowledge to pose response-driven questions in real-time during your course instruction. You can use PointSolutions to ask and receive responses in face-to-face or online classes. This response system also allows you to sync the responses to Canvas for class participation scores or quizzes.
Using this resource will help you to:
- Set up your Canvas course for using clickers (or mobile responses)
- Create questions in PowerPoint using PointSolutions
- Create Anywhere Polling (including Ad Hoc questions or planned questions using a web interface)
- Create self-paced quizzes (participants answer at their own pace) or scheduled quizzes
- Sync grades to Canvas.
- Time to complete: 1 hour
- Audience: UTK Instructors
- Credit: none
- Offered by: Office of Innovative Technologies, UTK