Full course description
This self-paced course will give you the opportunity to learn about Universal Design for Learning (UDL). UDL advocates for accessible and inclusive instructional approaches that meet the needs and abilities of diverse learners. After completing this course, you will be able to design engaging, effective, and accessible courses using the Canvas features and other technology tools.
- Define the main concepts of UDL
- Identify a three-step process for implementing the UDL principles in designing and developing instruction and assessment
- Utilize Canvas and other technology tools to design a flexible learning environment that presents instructional content and communication via alternate media and formats
- Identify strategies and tools for facilitating mastery-oriented feedback; learner organization, self-management, and study skills; and collaboration.
- Time to complete: 12-16 hours
- Audience: UTK Community
- Credit: none
- Offered by: Office of Innovative Technologies, UTK